Wednesday, August 6

BRACE YOURSELF

Dentists have always been in my top list of 'Things I hate'. All the drilling and pulling, ughh just plain pain. I've become traumatised of going to the dentist since this one time when I was 11 yrs old, the dentist had to pull out 2 teeth, my gigi susu! And well all i can remember is the hard pulling, the sound of my tooth cracking, squeals of course and yes, lots n lots of blood. PHOBIA. Never wanting another person to put their hands in my mouth. Can't trust these people no more.
Then my teeth started to become uncared for. Not to say it was cacat or rotten euww yuck but it was just not pretty to look at for me. I have bugs bunny's teeth n I want STRAIGHT TEETH. So tadaaa I went to see the dentist with all my worries put behind. I made my decision, yes I'm going to wear braces bebeh! The orthodontist told me i had to extract 4 TEETH. FOUR ;o ....... DAMN. Fine, fine. Good things take sacrifice. I kept telling myself 'daia, u won't regret what your doing. Go for it!' Haisyo so I took out a tooth every 2 days. OUCH ouch OUCH ouch -.- the injection was so numb it made me feel like i owned Angelina Jolie's lips for hours. I kept pinching it for fun. The last tooth was DREADFUL. The dentist took 2 tries to get it out but it won't budge! Even bits of my gum koyak OUCH! Great, the worst for last. Well then I went to school looking like a bloody mak nenek with four toothless teeth. Oh when will this endddd. I just had to have sushi before i got my braces on and as i was biting, my fourth hole kept bleeding. The sushi was great, the blood well not so much. It was definitely pain and pleasure. Moment of truth, 5 Aug 2008, I'm going to get metal tied up to my teeth. 2 years of being brace face. Doc put the braces for an hour and BHAM I'm done! I chose lilac as the colour. Guess what, I soon as I got home, I got fever. HA-HA gelaklah. The pain of the tooth extraction + tightening braces + fever ain't doing me good. I woke up every few minutes at night. Torture. It's like geishas -- pain and beauty live side by side. So now I'm in my room not going to school, alone and sick. Wow what a start for my new appearance, huh? Haha my teeth better be nice when I get my braces out or I'll break all of my teeth hah!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Keev said...

Haha- memang kitorang gelak pun!
I was saying to Sze Ting " You can get a fever by putting braces? How come you din get fever then? "
LOL

7/8/08 6:27 PM  
Blogger 鞋子 said...

weh, joker, u very bad loh..
keep laughing!

10/8/08 9:40 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

Ah sick ppl also u wanna make fun of blekk

11/8/08 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home