Thursday, June 25

Unveiling

Why is it that we often look at other people and wish that we're like them? "Oh wow, she's so cool, pretty and all the nice things in the world." Ugh, im tired of all this. Im tired, because why the hell am I feeling this way?

Its like I never feel that Im ever going to be good enough. No matter how hard I try, no matter how much it hurts, beauty still lays in the eye of the beholder. Either the person prefers the outer shell or the inner person.

I dont know. I just feel like expressing. I know whats the problem. Its the fact that I have to love myself. I mean it. We need to love ourselves to be able to carry ourselves well and be proud of what we are. But how come I dont sometimes,

Its like I want to satisfy everybody's needs by being this person or that, rather than thinking what I need. How come I still lack the confidence and Im still not comfortable with how I carry myself?

I want to not care how people look at me but at the same time be the best that I can for them -- and myself. I want my presence to comfort others and be able to interact with everybody, anybody.

So all I need is to love myself. Feel proud of the reflection on my mirror.

How do I do that?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home