Monday, July 6

The Gift of Imaginasi

I am tired,
Tired of studying,
My brain machine is getting squeaky,
*Nyek nyek*
Springs dash out of my head,
Accompanying the rusty smell of the rotting brain.

I am tired.
I have a vision, people.
A beautiful vision concerning money.
Cachinnngg $$

I am tired.
I want to stop studying for awhile and let my mind roam.
My vision shall be a success.
I would not need to study anymore (:

I am tired.
I dream of quiting school.
And set up a stall by the field.
Selling scrumptious, savouring
Nasi Lemak.
Yes Fat Rice.

I am tired.
My nasi lemak would be a great hit.
Technically bibik's nasi lemak.
But I feel like being cruel.
I take the name for it.
Ha-ha-ha.

I am tired.
I am confident of my nasi lemak business.
I can ensure a minimum of rm1000 income from my superb nasi lemak.
Yes, no more school.
Just me and my nasi lemak.

I am tired.
Find me by the field,
Use your nose to smell your way to me.
I am recognisable.
I am nasi lemak woman,
That always wear the same old stinky baju every day,
That doesnt notice the sambal by her eyebrow,
That shoos the kids trying to pull her scarf.

I am tired.
See what studying does to me.
Corroding my helpless mind.
Hmfh, what the heck.
Naaasiii Lemaaaaak (:

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Keev said...

lol. dy.
dont go crazy please.
nasiiiiii lemaaaaaak
buttttter headdd.
we can set up the stall and go buy..u noe what. :D

6/7/09 11:10 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

YEUWWW HAHAHAHA ;D
that video has deeply influenced u young man

6/7/09 11:18 PM  
Blogger chengmon said...

selling nasi lemak. Good idea, just learn how to make fat rice, no need bio, chemistry and physic knowledge. YES

7/7/09 3:28 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

Yes Ker ! Come come, more support. United Nasi Lemak Nations

7/7/09 8:50 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

Oh no, I've been bluek-ed ):

9/7/09 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home