Thursday, August 7

PAINT IT YOUR WAY

To be true, life is actually simple. It's us -- the livers of life that make it complicated. Your decision in life matters and counts. People are scared to be judged of what they are. The easiest way, they just go with the flow. So, what does it result in? I have a fridge magnet in my room. It says, 'life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.' First things first, NO i do not have a fridge in my room haha it's a magnetic board. Second, yes I do agree with that saying. It's all about making your own identity. STAND OUT. Be different in your own way.

So how do we add colour into our life, make it colourful? The main thing is to be yourself. When I was a kid, I was myself. And I was happy with it. I mixed around with everybody, had time for myself and was nice to everyone. As I grew into my teenage years, I felt like a hypocrite. Agreeing other people's statement and putting aside my own opinion. All I wanted to do was fit in -- be accepted by everybody. I started to have my own group. But there was a problem. I wasn't myself. I was what other people wanted me to be. What am I? What am I becoming into? I became confused but I just went with the flow, too scared to make any changes.


After a series of challenges in life, I told myself 'No I can be different. All I need is a first step. Everybody fears change but hell with it, I want to be better.' I struggled trying, wanting to be who I was before. Now I fit in with everyone -- the old friends, the geniuses, the gossipers, the athletes, yeah I was one of each of them and just because I was me. But sometimes I see people better and me and I dream of having their confidence and style of approach. Then I came to realise to just stop wanting to be something I'm not. I am who I am for a reason. All I have to do is be better not be somebody else.

As in titanic, Make every second count. We have to make our lives worth every breath we take so we won't regret it one day. Think differently, uniquely. Turn our days into adventures and something to look forward to everyday. That's how we make it colourful. And that is through ourselves. Either we have the guts to do it. So make our lives fun, colourful and lets mark our existence in this world!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Keev said...

Wowww...
So philosophical.You and Ker should go to Starbucks for a cup of coffee and discuss your philosophies on life.

7/8/08 6:24 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

I don't drink coffee

12/8/08 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home