Thursday, August 7

TILL DEATH DO US PART

I'm missing my BFF's like hell la! Pls la come back quick I got tonnes of tales. Zha and utt are like my smile and my laughter and the needle and thread that heals my wounded heart. You guys totally rock my world la!
ZHA She's the phone call I wait for every day. Tu la babe, apa pasal lu pegi jaoh2 kat stf johor tu tinggal daia si degil kt sini sorang ek. But truly, she's a darling. She used to be chubbay but now she's bloody thin menyampah bila dia cakap dia gemok huh! Childhood Zha was all about hilary duff and maroon5 as I recall ;p I sometimes call her miss piggy / busuk. And no dia tak busuk just terlebih wangi. She loves music fashion and is always up to date. Zha lah kak long to the 3 of us and yang paling baik (daia naughtiest ): ) She sneezes differently and her laugh is tersekat2. Genius with a big brain and a great huge heart that everybody loves. Zha I love you so much and thank you for always being there for me. UTT I cannot hang up my phone when I'm talking to her. She is my rocker! Like zha, she loves music and fashion too which makes me the weirdo one. Her fav line when ajak dia kluar is 'tak sure lg la tgk dulu k?' haha tkpe babe, we love u. For this moment, she's the only one with a boyf. This girl is SKINNIER than zha which I'm so scared she'll patah one day and whenever I take pics with them I'm the one looking like the fatso so UGHH KORANG ITS NOT FAIIR! Utt kata 'my fav food is nasi' That is why she is so kurus. Done. She likes photography and take wonderful pics of her sisters (eh actlly zha does too, sorry lupa mention td zha ;p ) utt I have to say I'm sooo jealus of your smile yang menawan tu. That's why I'm wearing braces now, nk lawan u punya pasal! Haha Utt aku sayang kau gila and rindu gila so lekas pulang kita buat ribena burp competition lagi! They are my lovers. I try to be better everyday, thanks to you babes. They are the greatest gals and any of you dumb guys get them, man you guys would be the luckiest people on earth cause they'll blossom up your life like they did to mine. Thank you guys for all the love and help and moments together. Eventhough we are far apart, it makes us closer. Sahabat sampai mati! ;D
ILOVEYOUGUYSSOMUCH <33 span="">

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Shahida said...

i miss mine too:(

haha, lama x jumpe naziha:DD

12/8/08 8:35 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

i knoe
BFF's are the bestt ;D

12/8/08 9:36 PM  
Blogger AthirahShamsul said...

daia, im so touched and *muah i love you

20/8/08 11:36 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

ILOVEYOUTOOBABE

26/8/08 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home