Wednesday, September 17

RIBET RIBET

I have a serious case of the coughs. I sound like a frog. Yes. Seriously. I tried coughing out the gooey green kahak slime but it wont budge. Its was too hard and blood started coming out. And after hurting my throat, my voice got worse. Seriously my voice sounds sooo funny and weird. Im trying to sound normal but I sound like a wheezing dog! Ok maybe I should change the title to woofwoof. Hmmm.

I think maybe cause its puasa. I've been blabbering my mouth too much. This is a sign that God wants me to shut up for awhile. OK OK kurangkan dosa rite. BUT! the unfortunate thing is, I cant drink chilled drinks. HMPH. Oh sweet tender cold beverages ;( Im longing for air soyaaa O.O I dont know whyy.

I remind myself of Ariel from little mermaid. You know, when her voice got sucked up by the evil fat ugly witch octopus. Just the difference is there's no witch octopus but I just ate octopus for buka so I think that counts aannd Im not wearing shelled bra like Ariel and I dont have scales, yuck.

Niko stop mimicking my poor poor voice. I dare that you'll get my voice soon enough. HAH ;P Hmm maybe this will let me try and experience the lives of those who are mute. Yeah, never thought about there before. So now fellas let me stick to gestures only yeahh. BUT I DO DESPERATELY WANT MY VOICE BACK. Im dying to disturb people with my sarcasm. Problem now, my voice is the topic of people's sarcasm for the time being. Yay me -.-

*I seriously sound like a dog. SERIOUS.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home