Tuesday, August 26

TINGTONG! ;D

ME N SZE TING

This is my friend ; HOO SZE TING. I call her tingtong or kakak tingting. Usually tingtong ;) She's my new friend and she sits beside me in class. We've been in the same school for 4 years but tak pernah tegur ;p so this year we got the same class. After all the budak2 cerdik pandai pergi jauh2 kat asrama, we changed seating in the class and I sat beside tingtong. That time she had long hair and her baju wasn't 'banjired' yet. After being deskmates for quite some time, we got along very well.

On her birthday 14July I bought her a book and JCO'S hurrah hurrah! And and that day we went to watch dark knight (damn awesome lah!). I still kept the message she sent to me after that outing ;
yeah~lov you all :) tis was da 1st time I hangout wit frens like tis. I even tot tat I won't hav a chance to do tis during teenagers. I think I can't wash tis out of my brain in my life :D TQ..really.
Tingtong, do you know how much that message meant to me? I'm so happy I got to give you that chance.

I'm also touched when you that day you suddenly told me u liked being friends with me. It was so nice tingtong :') I really like being friends with you too dear. You even gave me my first birthday present xoxo! You are the reason why I look forward to school now. TQ TINGTONGG! You make me SOO HAPPY at school.

Jom Sze Ting, LETS ENJOY LIFE as we always say. You are the best braces buddy a girl could have, haha ;D

TINGTONG ;D

P/S- Eh what happened to our breakfast trading programme with NIKOKO? Nak puasa dah ni!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home