Sunday, August 24

SMELL TALK

A few nights ago my mom tucked me into bed. And we had a very -- well interesting conversation.

D : Mak bau unik malam ni. Dia cam busuk2 yang comforting tu haha.
M : Ish apa cakap mak busuk.
D : Haha. Mak, bau aisyah macam mana? I know I always ask this question tapi cubal la try to describe how I smell like.
M : *sniff sniff. Ehem. You smell like -- mmm, you know when the sun comes out just after it rains..
D : Wow like that?
M : Wait tak habis lagi. And there's a bumble bee flying. A sweating bumble bee.
D : Ah? Bau insect berpeluh? Apa mak niii.
M : Hahahaha.
D : Betul2 la ma, bau macam mana.?
M : Macam baby.
D : Ahaa better ;D .....
D : Wait, baby baru lepas mandi ke baru berak?
M : Hahh. Which one you want?
D : Hmmm.

People always say I have this smell. Ahh I wanna know like what. If you have smelled me before, please try to describe. If you haven't, feel free to take a sniff. Hahaha euw no. Guess it's a secret I'll never know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home