Monday, August 18

SIXTEEN CANDLES

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAIA (:

My bday is 18 aug. 17aug i had a birthday BBQ party with my special dudes & dudettes. Thank you all SO MUCH for coming to my birthday and making me so happy. I really did miss all of you and it made me realise that me becoming 16 have made us been friends for what, 8 years or so? All of you will forever ever be my friends, Thank you Thank you. I got lots of prezzies weeheee ;D I will update pictures tomorrow, now I'm so tired. Two nights having BBQ. The 2nd one was with my family n cuzzies. Anyway, thank you for the people that called and messaged me. It was all very meaningful and thoughtful. I appreciate every each and one of them. You know, you people make me feel special and I don't know what I did to deserve it, really. If I could give you guys anything, I would name each star after all of you, make you guys as melodies (I would only use the good notes) and let your lives be surrounded by nothing but smiles.

ZIHA - TQ for the coming and sleeping over. TQ for the hundreds of pictures and smiles. TQ for the bag. TQ for the message on my board. TQ for the hugs.
UTT - TQ for being the first to come. TQ for accompanying me to secret recipe. TQ for the chocolate. TQ for the hugs.
ECA - TQ for the pairing necklace. TQ for the message on my board. TQ for persuading your parents to come sleepover. TQ for the hugs.
EILA - TQ for sleeping over. TQ for the laughs. TQ for the pictures. TQ for the message on my board.TQ for GELI MAT and that chinese vid HAHA. TQ for the hugs.
ATIRA - TQ for sleeping over. TQ for the message on my board. TQ for the hugs.
SARAH - TQ for coming to the BBQ. TQ for the nice box. TQ for letting me hear your fun laughter. TQ for the hugs.
KEISHA - TQ for suprising me with your attendance eventhough kejap. TQ for the present and card. TQ for the wish. TQ for the hugs.
NADIA - TQ for coming to the BBQ. TQ for the nice hp cover and necklace. TQ for making my party merrier. TQ for the hugs. *HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO !
NIESHA - TQ for coming to the BBQ. TQ for not getting lost HAHA. TQ for the smiles and hugs.
ZARIFAH - TQ for coming on short notice. TQ for the brooch. TQ for making the games fun. TQ for the hugs.
JESS - TQ for coming to the BBQ. TQ for arriving early. TQ for the present. TQ for making me excited at school. TQ for the hugs.
NICO - TQ for coming to the BBQ. TQ for arriving early. TQ for the toblerone box. TQ for having fun.
AZUAN - TQ for coming all the way from KL eventhough lambat. TQ for acting as the clown HAHA. TQ for the most special DOA. TQ for the stories. TQ for enjoying the food.
EMON - TQ for coming to the BBQ. TQ for numero and the lollipop. TQ for being BBQ MAN. TQ for the wishes.
AFIF - TQ for coming to the BBQ. TQ for the ghost story. TQ for being funny like always. TQ tgk bdminton with me HAHA.
TING TONG - TQ for the wishes. TQ for gving me the 1st present. TQ for making me excited at school. TQ for the hugs.

NOYO, NADIAH, AISY, KHAIRANI, SAKKY, HARIZ, NUR - TQ for messaging/calling and wishing me my birthday. It means a lot.

PAK SU , MAK SU - TQ for the huge ice cream tank! *will show picture later. Its AWESOME!
MAK LONG - TQ for the nice present! Branded 0.0
IBU WURI - TQ for the bag and necklace and coming to 2nd BBQ night.

And for them that wished me, THANK YOU.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL THAT IT'S
GONNA BE A GREAT 16 YEAR FOR ME.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger raihan a. said...

daia!!!
happy birthday gurl!
tis been so long since i met u
wishin u all the best
muahxiess

20/8/08 12:33 PM  
Blogger Nadiah Shah said...

happy birthay daia-chan~
long live daia!!! haarr~

23/8/08 4:35 AM  
Blogger Shahida said...

hppy bday! sory lmbt:D
hari tu mntk no kt sze ting tp die x balas mesej. ape la die tu.

once again, HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY!

23/8/08 11:07 AM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

RAIHAN; where r uuuuuu? whts hppn to uuuuuuu? ;)
NADIAH; hah tiru ayat noyo : LONG LIVE DAIAA!
SHAHIDA; its typical tingtong tk balas nk tk angkt calls haha TQ!

<3

13/9/08 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home