Friday, August 15

STOLEN

WANTED

This woman is wanted for grand theft. She is around 17-25. She was in baju kurung but in what colour i dont know, i don't care. She STOLE MY HANDBAG TODAYYY!!!

J A H AT J A H A T J A H A T J A H A T J A H A T

This was what happen. I was bringing my big white petaling street handbag. Inside, I brought telekung, purse and small notebook. I went to the surau at sbg parade alone because my mom 'datang bulan'. I went inside the surau and a girl smiled at me. I put my bag beside me and prayed. AMIN. *Look on the right. SHIT. Where's my handbag? WHERE'S MY HANDBAG??! I looked everywhere but it couldn't be found! A makcik tudung senget helped me out but the girl dah lari jauh kot. The girl that smiled at me took it! Brengset lo! My bag was big but in it was only my purse and notebook. No hp (thank GOD!!!), no stuff, no jewelery. In my purse ada rm3 je nguah3 but my IC is in it! Siot. Asshole -.- Now have to report police and make a new one. Menyusahkan!

But haha the brightside is I went shopping and bought 5 clothes and I'm very very HAPPY. Having my bag stolen and buying brand new clothing makes me feel neutral and dumb now.

Lesson is that next time somebody steal my stuff akan dikejar daia sampai ke hujung dunia. Mencuri berdosa. Jangan buat. Orang yang barangnya dicuri geram babun. Orang yang mencuri mangkuk.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Mohd Shah Sapiei said...

jhtnye org tuuuu..
mine kne curik kat sogo, daia..
pown ade rm3..luckily got no hp inside..=)

16/8/08 10:44 AM  
Blogger Nadiah Shah said...

daia..tu nadiah taw..
tersilap gne account ayah kter..

harap maklum haha!!

16/8/08 10:50 AM  
Blogger Shahida said...

ahahaha. hikmah di sebalik beg kene curi = dpt 5 bj baru:D

16/8/08 3:19 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

la igtkn sape la shah hahaha

tp malangnya shida, kena repot polis n bag kena curikkk uwaaaaaa

16/8/08 8:49 PM  
Blogger Keev said...

:( aww....
dont trust anyone..not even urself, me or tingtong

16/8/08 9:16 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

ofcoz i trust u guys
u guys wrok my toilet!

17/8/08 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home