Tuesday, August 12

MAMA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Today is my mom's 42nd birthday. I can't celebrate it with her today because she has to work somewhere for the night and she'll only be back tomorrow ); I wish I could make her work disappear for the day and spend it with her. A day of laughter hugs and googly faces.

As many of you know in fact, she's an amazing person. I'm not being exaggerative but she is seriously THE PERFECT MOTHER. I know everybody claims their mother is perfect but I am truly honest and I'm being realistic yes she is THE PERFECT MOTHER.

Reasons she entitles this title :
1. She greets my mornings with smiles.
2. She warms me with her hugs and kisses every single hour of the day.
3. She understands me more than I understand myself.
4. She is friends with my friends.
5. She is a mother to my friends.
6. She practically hugs my friends (:
7. She is my friend.
8. She shares with me every night as she tucks me in.
9. She never gets bored caressing my hair.
10. She tells me stories of her past.
11. She supports me in everything I do.
12. She tells all her clients and people from all over the world about me.
13. She makes me feel like I'm so important.
14. She is my guardian angel.
15. She protects me from all harm.
16. She brought me back to my religion.
17. She wants to be cool for me.
18. She acts like she's the daughter and I'm the mother.
19. She let me finish up the last scoops of food.
20. She let me bring friends home to keep me company.
21. She listens to my problems.
22. She helps me solve my problems.
23. She helps me go through life.
24. She makes me a better person.
25. She keeps my videos and tapes when I was a baby.
26. She recorded me saying gugugaga.
27. She blooms our house with flowers.
28. She dances with me when we're crazy.
29. She laughs at my jokes.
30. She sings out loud with me
31. She buys me snacks and candy.
32. She helps other people with their problems.
33. She is everybody's crying shoulder.
34. She is crazy as I am.
35. She is FUN for everyone.
36. She is my father's other half.
37. She is my whole self.
38. She supports me for my future.
39. She taught me how to reach the sky.
40. She is what I want to be.
41. She is the mother that everybody dreams of.
42. She made me believe I can truly fly.

Mama, you are the most important person in my life and I would be so lucky and grateful if I was even half of what you are. But as you always say, I am me. You brighten up so many lives but you shined mine the most. You are God's gift to me and I will treasure you always. I hope I could be a better daughter as you deserve such. I'm sorry, truly deeply sorry for my sins and wrong doings, ma )); I would have been a spoiled child if it weren't for you who saved my life. Thank you for providing me such a blessed life. I would not be what I am today if it weren't for you. I truly cannot live without you (;


I would die for you,
Just as you would for me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA <33

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger 鞋子 said...

happy biethday, mama~! hehe..
you really has a perfect monther, as we all know.

:D

13/8/08 10:07 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

AWW TQ MY DARLING TINGTONG
LOVE U KAKAK TINGTING

15/8/08 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home