Sunday, August 10

ONCE UPON A GIRAFFE

This is my giraffe. This giraffe is purple with yellow stripes and I've had it since last year. It is a miraculously cursed giraffe. Giraffes are supposed to be mammals or in this case wooden mammals. They do not under any circumstances LAY EGGS. But this fella did. Yeah, you bet it did.

This is the type of toy that you can press the bottom part and the giraffe becomes all wobbly and lembik. I always liked to amuse my friends with it. I place it proudly on my shelf. Two months ago, I took it and pressed the bottom. NOT to my amusement, hundreds thousands millions (exaggerate -.-) of ant eggs came sploshing down the ground and on my hand. SQUEEEALL! Meremang bulu roma weyyy! It was so disgusting and icky. Some were already hatched and the ants were running here and there well everywhere. I ketuk2 the giraffe and more and more eggs gushed out. EEEEEEE. Geli bluek. I took the killer spray and sprayed everywhere. 'Die ants, DIE! Let your mouth berbuih2 with this spray! DIE DIE!' Euw. So I had to clean that mess up, bloody ants -.- . I took the giraffe and put it under the sink tap water. More ants and eggs came out. 'Drown you fiend! Muahaha!' There must be a queen ant inside there somewhere. Huh padan muka lemas! ;D Heheh evil daia.

Ok good that was over. It still had the honour of being placed at my shelf. But noooooooo. Giraffe ni gedik. Recently, I pressed it and the same thing happen! Bloody queen tak mati lagi ke?! Dush2 put under tap water again. Evil cursed giraffe you are not supposed to make your butt hole a residence for the queen and her godforsaken babies! You gave me no choice but to ban you from my room forever! Ughh >:(

It is now downstairs beside the kitchen sink, alone. I'm not sure if I want to bury it or not. If I do, I will post a picture of it's grave soon. So, this is the story of my giraffe that laid eggs.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Nadiah Shah said...

kawaii no giraffe~

10/8/08 3:02 PM  
Blogger 鞋子 said...

i want to see the grave! hahaha..

11/8/08 2:03 AM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

SOONNN !

11/8/08 6:43 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

grave tk jadii ;p

29/11/08 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home