Wednesday, August 27

TOUCHED

SZE TING REPLIED MY BLOG BY WRITING ABOUT ME AT HER BLOG. AWWHHH.

To : Dahiyah Aisyah bt Ruslan Affendy (no others!)

=]
omg, seems like there are so many secrets(?) and happiness between us. ONLY U & ME!
Somethings that called Tacit understanding? maybe, I think.
You are the first who making me to be fun "in my way",
and I tell myself I wanna to be like you, can be so grateful to my life.
As you can see, I always unhappy and sad and muram in the school.
The Cauncelor said that is because of stress.
I don't know where come the stress and make me so ungrateful to life.
But now, I wanna forget it and make myself enjoy my life. (even though that's boring)

Before Form 4, I don't like you, really.
I don't ever think about to be friend with you.
I feel there is a far distance between us, never thought that we might be good friend in the future.
Like now.

I see the way you treat your friends, that's the way I hope to have.
I was, and am a boring person, I don't care about friends that much.
I was, and am selfish, but you have had always 'influence' me.
I thought because of my weakness in language, (I don't manage to express it well)
we might not or never ever go so far in our friendships.
But the truth is, I know we are the best couple. haha!
(hey, girl. We are going too far ...... but it's good. (: )

I like the way you helping me when I have problems.
Homeworks, relationships or just being crazy and talking nonsense.
You are always giving me the warm hands, keeping me out of 'cold' (scared/nervous/crazy=.=''').
You keep me accompanied when I need you (or not :p).

(we really do like a pair of sweet couples...)

Actually, I wanna to write about you on the 24th night .
But I wrote somethings else and put a photo of yours(braces!) in the article.
I promise, I want to write something about you on the next day.
And now, you already wrote this down.

I love you, darling! (hug hug~)

ps: am i missing somethings important? and oh ya, nikoko said he will bring nasi lemak, JCOs, bla blah bla during puasa. hahaha! nikoko jahat, go bite him! blek..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home