Thursday, September 18

SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELLING PANTS



You guys may have watched the first movie, right? Well there's a whole series of them! This is the best series book I've ever read and I simply LOVE IT ! It's so awesome and I can relate to everything inside it. Ann Brashares is such a talented author. Oh you guys have to read these. I've only read until book3. Wait till I get my hands on the last one.

Seriously I love it. I could just read it for hours and read it again.
I love the fact that the author makes the book like our own mind ya know? Its like I'd be thinking the same think in that position yadayadayada. And the words used are amazingly satisfying in the sense that it makes me think about my own life. EXCELLENTE.

This series are meant for girls OK. Not dudes. Its about 4 best friends. Bridget, Lena, Carmen and Tibby. They've known each other since babies. One day, Carmen bought jeans and when they all tried it out, it fits them all but they're all actually different sizes. So it's their special jeans. They go through summers and have adventures and stuff and by the end of the day they write about it on this jeans. Please please I suggest you read it cause its I'm so attached to it.

They even have their own motion picture. I've only watched 1, haven't watched 2 yet. And yes, MEMUASKAN.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home