Tuesday, November 4

HEARD

ALHAMDULILLAH

My mom got out of the operation A-okay :D
She had fybroids and cyts in her ovaries
Ahaa no wonder I'm the only child, see see.
Whatever it is I'm so grateful that God heard my prayers and all the prayers of the people who love my mom
She's doing great, just the fact that she can't laugh now coz her stitches would rip off and all her insides will fly, weuwww.

P/s - yes i know, I'm still alive. I'm not dead yet. Just have been busy away studying for exams. Lama gilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Huh. Berjuang mati-matian, we can do it ! Can't wait to start blogging again.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger raihan a. said...

hey,, i didnt know your mum had an operation... ill be praying for her,, and wishing her a speedy recovery :D

6/11/08 3:13 PM  
Blogger aimanhkm said...

alhamdulillah ;]

18/11/08 10:08 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

she's OKAY! DOING WELL!

18/11/08 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home