Wednesday, July 15

The Beauty of Sleeping oh Sleeping Beauty

Today i felt tired the whole day. My body aches everywhere, salah tidur -.- angkat tangan sikit pun, armpit sakit sakit. Macam macam lah. Today was raining, a darn good weather to sleep. Good thing maths teacher didnt come today, got time to sleep heheh. Bagus lah 5 Amanah today, time maths semua belajar sendiri, senyap gila class. *Props to 5A! But well I was busy sleeping.

Then entered bio class andd learned reproduction. I loooove bio (: I wanted to go home at first, to you know, sleep some more, but then felt this pinch of gult to learn. I have tassawur 'exam' tomorrow so I had to revise. The MPS halau-ed me at first because proses 5S but then I sat with teacher, malas nak kena halau everytime -.- come on lah, i came to study, not to trash the library, sheesh.

Then start mengantuk lagi. So walked back to TTDI J house and had a good rest for an hour. Had scrumptious lunch after that and mama picked me up to goback home. I have physics tuition at 5.30pm. Ahhh mengantokkkk 0.0

Arrived home, relaxed for awhile, then got ready. Suddenly got text that teacher has urgent meeting, have to cancel class. WOOHOO can sleeeep (: So tucked myself in my beautiful comfortable bed and lingered in dreams.

I woke up and so the clock 7.15. ARGHH! Sekolah ! Oh shit dah lambat gila! I saw mak going in the bathroom and I said,

" Mak! Kenapa mak tak kejut aisyah? Dah sekolah ni! Omg lambat gila ni!"

Mak merely laughed,

"Aisyaaaah, sekarang petang lah. Hah, mamai macam abah lepas bangun tidur"

*laughs. I looked at myself, still wearing today's school uniform and felt very stupid. Itu lah pasal, tidur lagi time senja haishhh.

I have bio class at 8.30 with Mr Paul. We always make fun of some of his pronouncations. Like inhibits, he pronounce it has hinabit. Hahahaha he's an extremely AMAZING teacher, though. So he said he wanted a drink. I was thinking to ask cold or warm.

Involuntarily, i said "nak cwarm?"

A mixture of the word cold and warm. How tragic -.-
Everybody was already laughing their asses of. Mr Paul kata,

"Tu lah, make fun lagi kata Mr Paul cakap kelakar".

So now, kelas dah habis, and again, I just feel like sleeping. But Im scared for my tasawwur tomorrow. You know what, Im gonna have to wake up at 3.30 to study. Fhhh, I can, I have to. Im betting myself to wake up at that time. So, if I do wake up, I will post a blog at 3.30pm tomorrow morning on my victorious achievement of waking up from my deep slumber. Ergh, what a challenge. You all be my witness. Oh dahiyah, what have you brought upon yourself?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home