Thursday, November 27

THE NANNY

I MISS BLOGGING LA WEYYY

I've been crapping the week before about how boring I was with absolutely nothing to do but stare innocently into space and now i'm damn busy juggling people all around me. Right now I have two girls, 3 & 12 on my bed soundless sleeping (atlast, after 1 hour hushing them to sleep) and there are 4 kids in my mom's room where 2 of em snorted their way to slumber land. Finally, I get to reuntie with my old pal, bloggie.

For the past week, I've had...(kira kira) 18 people sleeping over. OMG. I've just realized how many that is :O *gasp. I've had kaz and her siblings sleeping her along with Keisha, celebrating kazzer's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINI ;D (byk betoi nickname hang -.-) n I had a cozen aged umm 10 sleeping here for 3 days which I didnt know was planned but oh well she was fun to have around :) Then ziha, utt, eca, eila, atira, alyana came n invaded my room with their colorful was-about-to-be lelonged bags. Now, 6 kids in the house. N me, kissing the hell out of the computer feeling blessed to have my fingers dancing on the keyboards (no matter how sucky this computer is)

To those who aren't aware, I'm going to Yaman on the night of 3 dec until 3 jan. AAAAHHH IM GUNNA MISS ALL OF Y'ALL ;( so this is the time I'm doing all the last minute things trying to squish in each n every activity I can do here before I depart to Middle East. I really really really really really hope I could still blog in Yaman.
Oh God, please bless me with the power of internet when i'm there.


SCRATCH SCRATCH

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Keev said...

daiaaaaaaa...yaman
nooooo.... lol
bubbye

remember - souvenirs

Yours sincerely,
Keev- ur best friend (:

27/11/08 12:09 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

hahaha I'll bring home SAND for you

28/11/08 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home