Monday, November 17

THE SEARCH OF DAHIYAH

Like everybody, we always search for our names in googles and stuff and wonder what pictures are gonna come out right? Well, when I typed in Dahiyah, and the pictures that came out were photos of a town in Lebanon called Dahiyah. Oooh I'm a town! (?) Hmm haha. Then I tried searching at flickr. D A H I Y A H

And this card came out :

U see! Im a queen -- a leader! But defending from Muslims leader? Ugh WRONG!!! But somehow, i died..with a sword in my hand. Whoa, dignity. How bout u? What picture came out when u searched your name ?

I just noticed, im over a CENTURY old O.O

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Keev said...

not bad..dahiyah al kahina
dont mind me saying..
i tot it was a guy (:
funny la..wat card is dis anyway?

17/11/08 11:01 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

i thought its a guy too! ahahhaa.
i dont know, maybe a game battle card or something haha

17/11/08 11:38 PM  
Blogger Nadiah Shah said...

dahiyah, you look awesome?? me too, tot it was a guy. it looks muscular xD

18/11/08 10:38 AM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

i look handsome eyy?

18/11/08 10:42 AM  
Blogger aimanhkm said...

very handsome xP

18/11/08 10:12 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

saya handsome yayy yayy saya handsomee

18/11/08 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home