Saturday, November 15

SATURDAY RAINDROPS

Its 12'30, its a saturday, its raining. Such a killer. I should be out there enjoying my ass off but nooo, I'm at home squeezing my brain for the past hour to find a good blog entry, but damnit this is all I got. It doesn't matter if it's raining or not, I haven't been out since last saturday. I have reached ultimate boredom. There's nothing good to watch on tv, my bestfriend is in Japan konichiwa-ing and eating MY favourite food,sushi aannd I feel like a loser. Gosh.

U see! Even the trees aren't having fun. Its raining but the leaves are so still, it isnt moving. The trees aren't dancing :(. The sky is full of dark clouds. And how I can see all this, I dont know because there are tons of stuff on my window seat that its blocking my view. (Oh there's where I put files. Ah found it :D) If you're thinking, 'hey daia, seems that your room sounds like a pig sty, why don't u fill up the time cleaning your room doodlebrain?' Well no! I'm feeling sucky as it is, I do not want to think that other people are having fun n I'm janitoring my own room. Oh god.

I hope next week would turn out for the better. I don't care, I'm gonna pull my friends' hairs down to my house n u guys better sleep here. Hmm. I miss everybody. Well I hope to go shopping next week, and well that will be a treat. I've been saving up for new clothes and stuff. Ok here me out, I have a dilemma. I went to Esprit one day and saw this gorgeous watch I've been eyeing on since ever. And now I found it. Aaand I have my raya money. BUT! It costs like RM429 -.- I have just enough money to purchase it but then I dont get to buy clothes. But my friends know how much I simply adore watches rightt? So guys, help me out. A nice watch I seem to can't get rid from my mind OR dozens of new clothes jeans accesories? Hmm why do we have to make choices? Isn't there such thing as a 'Free Day'? How cruel.



P/S - SAVE ME !

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Nadiah Shah said...

tat kind of watch. i dunno how to read to time. lawl!

16/11/08 10:40 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

haha tp LAWAAA !

17/11/08 4:16 PM  
Blogger Keev said...

free day? ill buy iPod touch..and mba

17/11/08 11:04 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

u and your freaking mac book air

17/11/08 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home