Tuesday, November 11

THE SHIT CURSE

There was this one day -- a school day. It was the end of school hours so me and my buds, keisha, sarah and nadia were just hanging around waiting for our parents to pick up so we don't have to suffer the walk home. We got out early because extra classes were cancelled. So yeah, we had to wait. I felt thirsty so I went to get some ice blended (people say the blue one tastes like medicine, but hell, i like it ;D)

So anyway, I walked back to my friends and they were screaming (its not unusual though but this was without aisy so somethng REAL must have happened) So I asked.
Daia: Hey asal ni?
Keisha: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Sarah: *Her hysterical laugh
Daia: Asal ni asal?
Keisha: *Point to shoulder.
Keisha: A friggin bird shit on me !!!
*There was a big blob of light brown poop on her
Daia: HAHAHAHAH! OMG EUWW!
Keisha: I was just standing n i felt a thing on my shoulder ughh! The friggin bird has some friggin diarrhoea ughh! Euw ;(
Sarah: *Still laughing
Daia: * Laughing because of Sarah's laugh
Keisha: Shit man, stupid bird!

Then we walked for a bit among the trees then..
Cant remeber who said: OMG!!
Sarah: What what?
Daia: HAHAHAHAHHA! U have shit on u too!
Sarah: WHAT?! *Look at side pocket
Sarah: AHHH!! What the hell is that? Euw!
Daia: HAHAHAHAH! *ROFL
Keisha: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! *LMAO
Sarah: Omg stupid freaking bird! I'm gonna hunt you down! Ugh!!! Stupid birdddd!!!
Daia: You guys have shit on you HAHAHAHAHA!
Keisha: Shut up daia you will kena nanti
Sarah: Yes, you laugh at us nanti you kena jugak
Daia: Pffttt no way man
Sarah: You will get it. I swear!

So yeah it was totally hysterical with other people looking at us laughing and rolling on the ground. So now I have a curse bestowed upon me. A shit curse. I'm walking down the street looking up and down hoping not to step on some misplaced elephant's poop or get missiled with bird bombs. Stupid shit curse.

*The conversation wasnt exactly word by word. That's what I remember. It happened a month ago but I was dying to share it with the world that my two friends got shitted on! ;D

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Keev said...

haha..elephant poo..
watch out daia..watch the skies...
watch the ground..muhahahaha

11/11/08 6:37 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

oh poohead -.-

11/11/08 6:46 PM  
Blogger k said...

hahaaa
you forgot the part where sarah almost puked!
hahaaaa
AND OMG I DONT EVEN KNOW IF IT WAS A BIRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. IT WAS PROBABLY, (THERE IS A CHANCE THAT IT WAS) A COCKROACH OR CICAK THAT WAS SUFFERING FROM SEVERE DIORRHEA (or however u spell it) AND MIND YOU THE SHIT THAT WAS ON MY LEEVE WAS ODOURLESS. YESSSS I SMELT IT BUT WHO CARES, hahaa :P

13/11/08 4:29 PM  
Blogger k said...

sleeve not LEEVE

13/11/08 4:30 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

oh YUCK !
thats disgusting.
cockroach? watta hell?
hahaha
oh yeahhh i forgot sarah wanted to puke so bad, we were scared all her inside were gonna show

13/11/08 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home