Saturday, November 15

ADRENALINE

Believe it or not -- i went jogging. Oh yeah, the 2nd time during this hols (halah halah bangga ah pfftt.) Like the post earlier, yeah i was bored to death. I ate a bag of famous amous that was kept in a box for a week and watched powerpuff girls for god's sake! (i totally lied, Jim. Heh) How more pathetic can that be. So I thought "hey, u were the one who wanted to go out so bad right? So get off your flabby ass!" I got my gear on and I was off! *applaud.

I jogged around my neighbourhood -- around the greenish yellowish brownish houses that appeared in the nippon paint commercial if anybody noticed. The weather was satisfyingly redup(the dictionary says cloudy but it sounded to me like it was going to rain which didn't look like it). I hate it when its hot because I get easily tanned (ohyeah super tanned) and my skin takes ages to become yellow again (yeah I looked carefully, I'm not white, I'm yellow. Explains the jaundice I once had when I was a baby). Well I can't blame the climate only. My own fault that I don't use any face products. *gasp i know. I don't trust those chemicals. Water is enough for a cleanser. Oh and bedak :D

Back to topic, I ran every 4 mins and stop. Hmm I'm losing my stamina. Its very disappointing. I gotta keep on trying. I try to use the technique we learn in Biology. Increase the rate and depth of breathing to increase the heartbeat rate and pump more blood (oh I'm such a nerd :D) I tried. It didn't seem to work for me. Still felt the same. Hmm. Okay I jogged at this corner. I could see the houses on the top hill opposite my neighbourhood and the head of an Indian pak guard. Okay here comes the embarassing part, I was talking to myself. Don't ask me what about, because I dont remember and don't even want to. After blabbing to myself for quite a while and laughing alone (-.-"), then I noticed the guard was looking at me. "SHIT! Daia, u twit. Why the heck are u talking to urself. Oh god, ur so embarassing!" I looked at the guard, and looked away (shut up this time). I looked back at him to see if he's still looking and he still was. Oh this is utterly shameful. I looked away, and looked again. But now I don't think he was looking at me because I was talking to myself. This time he actually stood up and put his hands around his hips, looking suspectful. I looked at myself. I'm wearing black. And I was looking at the guard over n over again like some cautious thief. Aww man, he can't be thinking I'm a bad girl eh! Then he put his hand on his stick thingy at his hip. Oh god I better make a run for this. And I did. Far far away. And I did not look back again, thankfully.

OK, totally awkward. Me? Thief? This angelic sweet face? NO WAY. Then I passed a parked car and looked at the mirror. OH GOSH! Who's this pig? Oh. Me. I looked so PINK, no no, RED and sweaty and sticky and smelly. EUW. No wonder the guard thought I was bad, I looked the part. Whatever, I just wanna run. I like running u know? Its like I'm in this world where its just me in this speed. Im in this own world where no one can catch me. I can just run away from everything and let my thoughts fly and soar up above where it will roam, untouched.

Oh you know what? Tadi I found a new way to run LONGER without feeling tired. Seriously, I felt so happy. Ok here's how. Normally when we jog/run, we look ahead and find a landmark to stop right? Lets say, we jog and after awhile see an upcoming tree. And we'll like, oh yeah I'm gonna stop there. And u'll end up stopping and walking for 10 mins n regretting to do so. So the trick is, when I run, I look left/right. Serious. Well not 90 degrees. More like 45degrees. U know why? It makes me NOT look at the landmark I wanna stop at. It makes me look at the pakcik riding the old bike or the traffic jam on the side of the road and the renovations done at the houses. Looking at things that make me THINK. Ahaa and I tell you, I didn't stop running for like 10mins. Well not exactly 10mins but who's counting right? Hahaha. But seriously, it works. Stimulate ur mind to work rather than let your inner voice take over and telling u to stop. Remember the voice?

*IV= inner voice
Me: Oh yeah Im running. Im sweating. Im getting rid of all my flab. Go go
IV: Yo, Im tired, pull off man.
Me: No no, bit longer.
IV: Ur gonna drop dead if u don't stop. Now stop!
Me: Its only been 3 mins u donkey!
IV: IM TIRED IM TIRED! *Cover ears. LALALA!! (they dont have ears(?))
Me: Okay fine, until that lampost.
IV: What are you, Carl Lewis? Hit the brakes man! Go for that tree. Its nearer.
Me: No!
IV: Listen to me, I'm your conscience!
Me: Ugh fine.
IV: Good girl. Fiuhh.

Oh yeah, so you can get rid of all that conscience crap and look around and run and feel good. As I was jogging, a car honked behind me and I heard a whistle, Phewwit. "Who in the name would wanna flirt with a pig?" Oh, its my parents, driving up to me. DUH. So I felt my jog was enough and returned to sanctuary. Well that was one heck of a jog.

This entry is SO LONG O.O
You guys better give feedback.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Nadiah Shah said...

lawakla conversation tu daia! terernye daia exercise. im tooo malas to do so.

16/11/08 10:39 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

i have too
kalau tak one day end up waking up looking like a hippopotamus

17/11/08 3:56 PM  
Blogger Keev said...

i din noe a jog wud be this interestin.. :)

17/11/08 11:03 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

my hands gatal nk type haahha xD

17/11/08 11:39 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

niko, its interesting because im good at typing DUH

17/11/08 11:40 PM  
Blogger k said...

treaty

24/11/08 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home