Thursday, July 23

Tumpah Si Air, Yu Must Skudai


I went to watch the Merchants of Bollywood at Istana Budaya yesterday (: My super aunty is the one who promotes this theater show. So we got free tickets! Sitting at the fourth row from the stage O.O ,woah. Apparently, the main actress's stage name is Ayesha which sounds like Aisyah which some of you may not know -- is my name (: Dahiyah Aisyah. So the story was all about "Aisyah" -- just revolving around me ;p The actress is SO BEAUTIFUL, really. I was like mesmerized. And the dancers ( and I mean the guys ) were -- hehe -- woah. Haha. They all had 6 abs. I was watching all these beside my dad. I was like,

*monologing* "nak tgk six pack ke tak nak? sebelah abah ni.. argh awkward O.O"

There were numerous dancing numbers. All of it so energetic. The music were pumping and I just felt like jumping on to the stage and dance! But oh well, too modest ;p Sadly, all the songs were from the recent bollywood movies which I havent watched. There were no kuch kuch hota hai songs, or kabhi kushi kabhi gham, or mohabatein. Haish, couldnt sing along, I didnt know the words ): Oh and I was so expecting Shah Rukh Khan! Oh dreamy, why weren't you hereeee? It would have made all Ziha's arm hair fall -- of jealousy of course. But takde ):

Overall, it was really cool. I wish had taken a photo with Ayesha, she's like sooooo pretty, and really good at dancing and acting. Oh darn luck. And this morning, I woke up with Bollywood songs in my head.

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
[Hit Zaman Dulu]

Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye
Tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye
Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye
Tumne na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye
Ab to mera dil jaage na sota hai
Kya karoon haaye, kuch kuch hota hai

Sing, sing!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home