Thursday, November 27

SEARCH HOLIDAY IN DICTIONARY

Seriously, do u guys know what holidays are meant for? Or maybe u prefer the term vacation. VACATION means to VACATE. Vacate away from the things you normally do (stressing this subject to school time). SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING ATTENDING TUITION AND READING FORM 5 BOOKS HUH?!!?!

U can't imagine the guilt that's flooding me. Moreover, my computer is right next to my shelf full of books.books.books. Sugar Honer Ice Tea -.-" I have so many things to do in the next few days and I'm flying off on wednesday. And like I'm going to revise in Yaman. Pfft in my dreams, yeah. I know we have SPM next year. I've noticed. But can't you guys just relax for awhileeee? Its bugging me knowing that people out there are learning new stuff while I'm wiping off children's snot here. Ugh.
*See Konserto Terakhir and The Pearl at the corner of my eye. Guilt flowing in.
NO NO NO! I want to read novels! Storybooks! AAAAARRRGGGHHHH.

Please don't see me as encouraging u to not study, but more of a friendly suggestion for u guys to stop choking ur brain with education and wait for me so we can be dumb together. Huh. Oh and now dah end of the year baru nak terfikir about taking an additional subject. Oh daia u ass. When will u receive the light of saneness and get your license of free from stupidity? See, stupid. Blink blink.

Oh yeah, too add on to that, my bibik is back home in Indonesia probably gagging over a cup of milo with her children and in-laws while I'm here trying my ass of to become the next bibik of the year. My dad has been SO BUSY these past few days traveling all over Malaysia for work of course, my mom can't be doing too many things cause of her operation and mak tok is well, 60++. So, nominations for bibik are:
1. Dahiyah
2. Aisyah
3. Dahiyah Aisyah

HU-RAAAH.

So I've been vacuuming, sweeping, sidaing baju, washing them, cleaning the house and gosokking and lipating. I've suddenly develop back ache and I'm not blaming my height this time. Tomorrow I will have to find time to CLEAN THE TOILETS. To be honest, this chore is one of my favourites because I like water and getting wet and just splash around in the lou. Call me crazy.

Believe it or not, now that I've spent hours just on ironing, I have develop this sudden appreciation to the clothes I'm wearing on my back for the moments I spent trying to straighten up every crooked crumple on my shirt. GO CINDERELLA !

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

Ha'ah kesian daia jd bibik dekat rumah smpai t'naik2 sluar die hah ! hahaha, daia, nsib aku sama je mcm kau. last night we went to tesco and bought a mop. i was like "HELL NOOOOOOOO THAT THING IS NIGHTMARE !"
xknlah ammar yg nk mngemop kn? whats the point of having ziha around? House chores, yeahhhh.

27/11/08 11:22 AM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

We're the substitues of bibiks babe

28/11/08 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home