Saturday, February 7

Blue Socks With Eyes

As most of you are concerned, i've been vacating from school for, a long time. My homeworks are pilling up like crazy and i havent done one of them (im serious). I've been so busy with sports. But no regrets whatsoever. You know, my thighs are totally toned now! I'm SOO SATISFIED :D

Tuesday :
My teacher informed me on monday night at 11pm that i have a match on tuesday. What does she think, im a robot? BZZZ im not. I was totally unprepared, n i had roller coasters and 100 plus for dinner! I had no energy to hit no balls. And plus, i was supposed to run for trial cross country. Ughh this teacher is so gelabah. So yeah I did go for badminton. There were 6 of us representing for singles. My category was u18. So I had to lawan this girl from SAMBES. The game was only until 30 points, and if somone reached point 15, we hve to change courts. So alhamdulillah I beated her 30-14. I was VERY satisfied *smirk* Then I had to bat with this girl form SSAAS. She was really pretty. But I wasnt distracted by that. Why would I anyway, yergh. It was easy beating her. I was leading by 21-2. Then she started crying and told the empire
"sayaa...sob2...taknak..sob2...main daaaaaaah..sob2..uwaaaa!"
I was like ummmmm okaaayy? So she forfit the game and I won and qualify to the next level. COOL.

Wednesday:
Now, doubles pulakk. My partner is Amira (form 4) which happens to have the exact same birthday as me! 18aug! Except that she's a year late that is. But we're like badminton twins. When we play, our goal is to lead by 18-8, which we did several times, and were totally excited about it. So our first game, we were supposed to compete with this indian and chinese but they were a no show. So we overwalked that one. Then we fought 2 chinese from ss17 and won 30-14. Oh we're good :D Then we beated budak2 puchong jaya b and left them with 30-12. And yes we qualified for quarter finals. I never thought my hand could bat man. Blame it on my dad's genes!

Thursday:
SUPER MEGA DILEMMA. I have both cross country and badminton singles and doubles. Both MSSD. Both on the same day. Both have been training my ass off. DILEMMA DILEMMA. My badminton teacher forbidded me to go for cross country, but I didnt give a damn and still went. Plus, my school is the tuan rumah. I cant let my school down! So I ran my heart out. Half of the track I could here my inner voice practically screaming "just stop and faint on the road! Im so tired" Seriously i really wanted to quit. But my friends were there to support me and i had my sport spirit so I ran gila gila. And I was so shocked that i actually got num14!! Oh gosh, all praise be to God :D And to make it better, I got 2 medals! The other one is gold for teamwork. Oh I was all grins that day. But somebody else had to take my prize for me because I terus shoot pergi badminton. I was too late to compete in the badminton singles so I was disqualified :( But I still had hope for doubles n i didnt wanna let my partner down. Firstly we competed with kinrara students and kicked their asses 21-8, 21-9. But we lost at thee semi finals by 21-12, 21-5. They deserved it anyway, they were good smashers. All in all, I was super duper satisfied.

Now I have my cross country family n badminton family alongside my netball family. Oh sports, you are part of my soul!

*Oh and for those three days, I wore blue ankle socks which had eyes on it. Goes with the title.
Lucky socks :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home