Thursday, January 1

Ma'assalamah

Today, i'm leaving Yemen.
....
Im leaving Yemen with such a heavy heart. This place has opened my heart so much to how beautiful islam is. And I hope to return home as a better muslimah, insyaAllah.

The people I'm going to miss :
Mak Ngah

She's the one in pink :D

I am very very very close to my mak ngah. We can just click and be very crazy together. She has brighten up my days here and I'm going to miss her tonnes and loads. Thank you mak ngah :D

Aly

"The Man" as he calls himself. Fun 14year old to be with. He lets me play his PSP, what an honour! :D Thank you for tahan-ing my kerenah hee hee. And we had good laughs didnt we dude? :D Hope u will excel in ur exams man. Ur a great muslim. Gonna miss you man!

Ayah Ngah

The photographer, driver, kuaci man and mountain dew buddy! :D Thanks ayah ngah for all the comfort, we really appreciate it :) Oh and for the enlightening talks which opened up my heart. Jazaillahulkhair, u made me strive to be a better muslimah, alhamdulillah. Thank you! :) And I will miss ur sarcasm, for sure.

NAWAL

Tadaa this is nawal! :) She is my closest friend in Yemen. She's my aunty's neighbour and she's 14. She is just amazingly nice. She speaks only a number of words in english, so we converse in arabic 24/7! Woohoo so proud of myself. Thank you Nawal for teaching me arabic, teaching me how to tie tudung arab style and teaching me how to make popcorn. Once we were making popcorn and left it to meletup then we went to the toilet and came back with the popcorn overflowing and jumping its way to the ground. Oh dear, how I will miss you so ;(

THE MUNCHKINS


HUDUR


SAFA


Aww to my darling nextdoor neighbours! They are such a joy :D Their mother is Philipino and their dad is lebanese. They speak fluent arabic. I like speaking to them because they know only basic arabic as do I. But sometimes they kecek arab sampai I dont understand so buat dek je hehe. They always cry when I have to send them back home. Im really gonna miss them. They call me khala (aunty :( ) Haha. They're gonna move kot but I hope to see them again when I return to Yemen, insyaAllah. They are just simply adorablee! Ahhhh

So, my trip to Yemen have been amazing as you can see :D Alhamdulillah, its an experience of a lifetime. I will do whatever it takes to return. InsyaAllah :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger NiNJa / NiNi said...

omg !! they are soo petty people !!

Aly is soo handsome..
heheheh...
glad you had a great time yaya..

2/1/09 4:52 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

Haiyokk nini apa cakap cozen i hensem2 ni ha?
hehe

3/1/09 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home