Saturday, November 29

DIG IN DEEP

Again, as u all know, I'm going to Yaman right? So gotta pack, pack, pack! My family has been so busy menjemput orang datang rumah that we haven't even started packing up for the month's trip. Jadi, tadi my dad had to dig in the store in our bj house. The bags that we wanted to use were at the far end of the store. Punyalah dalam, nak ambik kena berenang. So as I helped my dad get stuff out of the store to reach in for the luggages, I found out some things in the store. Jeng, jeng.

1. Besen merah (x2)
2. Golf bag and golf cart.
3. Paper towels (x4)
4. My turquoise radio that has cellophane tape melekat sini sana but it still works.
5. A big huge box of BARBIE DOLLS (very ancient I might add). The box itself was pink.
6. A tradisional sape. Forgotten, boo hoo.
7. A box of mercuns yang dah lunyai, lemau? apa apa lah.
8. Cangkul (x2)
9. Big blue exercise ball. Jumpa pun -.-
10. 100 plus bottle.
11. Water boiler yang abah menang time golf dulu but sodok dalam store sebab the old one still works like a charm :)
12. Layang-layang yang dah cerai berai.
13. Small book : Tips memandu slemat di jalan raya dari PLUS.
14. Volley ball.
15. CD's in an orange shoe box.
16. Lebihan paint yang dah keras by now kot.
17. Hot wheels split track. Saya punya ke?
18. Vacuum cleaner yang kini jadi sahabat baik.
19. A little blue stool.
20. The best for last,
An astro satelite dish. Why is it in there? I do not know!


Sekarang percaya ?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home