Saturday, December 27

Stuck straw

Straw tk msuk pun tuh.
Gambar buat hiburan je :D
Being in Yemen is truly amazing. Seriously, its the best trip I've been too. Yes because of the breathtaking picturesque, the wonderous culture and the really friendly people here. But what really caught my heart being here is being in a safe environment that practises Islam and knowing I can go home not only having a fun experience, but also an experience that is life changing and hopefully for self-improvement. I hope to return home as a better person, insyaAllah.

After staying here for 3 weeks, my heart has opened up to so many things. MasyaAllah. I have so many things to share when I go home, 3rd jan. I got presents for all :D My arabic dah semakin berhabuk ni dah gilap sepenuh2nya. So balik nanti beware lah daia speakong arab!
I just watched alJazeera, 150 died in Palestine bombed by Israelis. Inalillahiwainalillahirajiun. May the Mujahidins find peace in the heavens. And may Allah protect the people there. Curse the israelis!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home