Thursday, December 4

DOHA

Hye guys! I'm in Doha as we speak! Me n my mom have to transit here for 7 hours to wait for our flight to Sanaa, so I got free 10 mins to go online in this booth thingy majiggy.


Oh lalala, I was in the plane for like 7 hours. We left home around 2'30am but now in Doha its 5'30am cause the tim her lambat from Malaysia. When I got off the plane tadi, the sky baru nak subuh right, so it looked so LAWA with the combination of green red blue. And yes sini pun dah freezing cold, I'm prepared to substitute my bff's for mosturizers. Ah well I got like 5 mins left on this thing. I miss y'all alreadyyyy ! I'll try to update ASAP ok?

Huggies for all :)



P/S - Torture gila nak guna mouse nih. Haihh,

1 Comments:

Blogger Z said...

jgn nakal nakal ;D

4/12/08 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home