Tuesday, January 13

Shirts and Balls

I am dead beat right now. Im soo tired, today's training was non-stop. Fuh, I just wanna jump in to bed and get a good night sleep. But I just finished my homework, which was A LOT and I got a text from the t-shirt seller kakak :
"askum.ne kak leny psl tshirt design.akk dah send email so tngok dlu n comfm back tmro ok"

So got the laptop out and checked mail.

UNDER 18

UNDER 15


Its, ummm, okay but the wiriting is smaller than I thought. But its simple and well enough I guess. Hmm, better contact her to make size bigger. But bigger size, more dollars -.-

I dont know why the heck im telling u guys this but I just wanted to fill up my blog and squish in another entry. Our netball game is on 20th jan, so wish us luck. We need all the luck we can get.

All I wanna do now is SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home