Thursday, February 12

Muka Minah Ni Aje

A picture of you at the most unique environment:
Beloved Yemen, I will return.

A picture of you at the place you dislike:

Dont get me wrong, I adore playgrounds.
Its just this specific ride that nearly made me infertile.


Pictures of the people that mean a lot to you:

Penjunjung hati :)

A picture of you with your best smile

Without braces

With braces

A picture of you with the lamest pose:

Orang Muda edisi Titik-Titik Perjuangan.
Drama Merdeka 08. Handsome oh!


A picture of people that stands on top of your heart:
Dumb, dumberer and dumbererer.

A picture of you with some toys or cute stuff:
My boy toy :D A picture of you in white shirt: White shirt and black vest, counts right?
Random candid picture.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger NiNJa / NiNi said...

hahahahaha... nice one !!

btw.. who took tat pic of you in yemen ?? such a beautiful picture..

15/2/09 12:35 AM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

My dearest uncle muhammad, a professinal photographer :D

15/2/09 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home