Monday, July 27

Pabila Persona Mempesona


Let The Battles Begin,

25.07.2009 - SMK TTDI Jaya's very very very late Sports Day was held at SMK TTDI Jaya's very very very small field -- at last. I'm a Persona-ian, the Orange Tigers. I went all the way to Tesco and Giant with teacher to make our Persona bendera that was apparently dirty and all torned up -.-


We only have Tug-of-War on saturday, so the Personas were all spirit! We gathered all the members which ended up all being very very very skinny. But what was awesome was our semangat! Membara-bara! We all concocted a plan, strategies. Stay near the ground for stability, 2 biggest girls and the front and another 2 at the back -- higher mass higher inertia (: Yes, applying all our knowledge, mate.


We covered our hands with flour for friction (tak habes habes -.-) and got ready to pull. We fougght Wira and won. Then, Perdana. Won (: At the finals, WAJA. We screamed TARIK! TARIK! And SHABAM! The kedengs are the winners! Numero Uno! Very shocking, so excited. We were like screaming with joyyy. Presenting the all mighty Persona Tarik Tali-ers ;


After that, all of us were busy supporting other Persona members, supplying them with flour and stuff. Oh yes, of course WE had our own fun with flour (:


Then came the prize giving ceremony. Persona is AMAZING! We won so many events. Persona is truly great, mainly because of the fierce spirit we have. I, myself won shot put, 100m and tarik tali. Not bad eh ? Well, I got sport blood. Originated as far until my grandparents. Wuut wuut~


Pn Norsyam was about to announce the overall house champion. All of us were filled with adrenaline rush. *Oh let it be Persona, its my last year. I want us to wiiiiiiiin.* I opened my eyes, and true to my wish, PERSONA WAS THE CHAMPION! Hurrah hurrah ! It felt so cool holding the heaaaavy trophy, oh a dream come true.

I will forever love sports. Love sports. Love exhilaration. Love PERSONA.




P/S-
Sports Day was also Shida's Birthday. Happy Biiirthdayyy (:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Shahida said...

tepung tepung, everywhere :D

30/7/09 4:47 PM  
Blogger Keev said...

persona very very stuck up

2/8/09 1:50 PM  
Blogger Dahiyah A said...

PERSONA RULES !

3/8/09 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home