Monday, August 10

The Bet of Century

Well you see, me, nico and ting tong were in class, minding our own business. I told them how awful it is that there is going to be a bm gerak gempur on my birthday ): ): ): Then it skipped to nico's birthday that is near SPM. Nico suddenly said that he wanted to do a party at his house after SPM (kita serbu semua!). Then, we happily talked about how amazing it would be when SPM finishes.

This is where the bet came in.

Me in my usual nutsy mind mode said that "I'd be so happy when SPM finsihes that I would lick the tar road."

Nico who is an accomplice of mine in the cuckoo club joyfully added, "Yeah, and I would eat the grass."

*Both stared each other sharply

"Seriously?" - Nico
"Yeaaahhh." - Daia
"I bet you." - Nico
"Only if you eat the grass." - Daia
"Deal."
"Deal."

So there you have it. I dont look forward to licking the tar, believe me, but I'd consider it to see nico eat grass.


I know what you're thinking. Euuuwww. Gila.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home