Sunday, September 27

Raya raya !


Very very late selamat hari raya wish! Yes as you all can see, my blog has not been updated for the past, ehem ehem, two months? How embarassing. Trust me, I didnt even touch my computer. I let it rot and collect dust by the corner of the room. Maklumlah, trial.

So this year's theme was in midst of purplish pinkish. Had a great time at mt grandmama's open house where I ate so much, that I gained back all the weight I lost during 30-day puasa in 1-day raya. Yeah, I was like this blood sucking eating cow that attacked everything especially Nek Uda's wondrous serunding (:

Went raya here and there. Suprisingly did not get any stains on my other baju raya which kain is white (and very -- EXTREMELY -- proud of it). I was kinda embarassed taking duit raya from people because I felt, well you know, old enough. Im gonna work soon anyway. So I said this to everyone but everyone gave (: Then this one mak cik, actually LISTENED to what I said (?) and did not give me duit raya. I was like, ummmm, hmmm. I thought this whole reverse psychology would work, but apparently only 1 in every 50 people.

Anyhow, my family did a open house, like every other year. We are quite a weird family. Every year, we'll plan on how small we wanna make the open house and invite as little amount of people as possible. But hey, it'll never work huh? We'll end up with 200 people -- every year. And this year, slightly less, just about 113 people. Its in our nature. To invite everybody O.O

So I invited a bunch of my friends this year! About 20 of em. And we had a blast. Everybody looked smashing, took great photos and told about each other's stories. I really missed them, like a lot, so hurrah hurrah they came (:

And Selamat Hari Raya. A late one anyway.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home